Last Updated: April 7, 2023
- Client will provide JobTarget with the job descriptions and requirements, if any, for the number of open roles to be sourced by the Sourcer Plus team according to the terms of the Service Order.
- JobTarget shall use commercially reasonable efforts to identify candidates meeting the job description or requirements of the open roles, but JobTarget does not guarantee that a certain number or any such candidates will be identified.
- Client represents and warrants that its job postings comply with all applicable laws and regulations and that its job postings do not violate applicable laws, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (“EEOC”) regulations, and local, state, federal or other laws prohibiting discrimination of applicants and/or requiring pay transparency. Client further represents and warrants that its job postings will not violate the rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, infringement of any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, false advertising, or defamation.
- JobTarget will not be liable for any inaccurate, false or misleading information provided to candidates in connection with Client’s job posting.
- The Service may not be used for any purpose other than identifying and connecting with individuals for legitimate and current job opportunities. Any other use is strictly forbidden.
- The Service may not be used to contact candidates for any types of illegal services or jobs which require any type of payment from the candidate.
- JobTarget reserves the right in its sole discretion to decline to source a job, including but not limited to jobs that do not comply with applicable laws or are for illegal or illegitimate purposes.
- Client may not use this service to send emails or text messages or make phone calls to candidates that are excessive in frequency or unrelated to job openings or to candidates who have indicated that such communications are unwanted.
- If a candidate requests that Client cease contacting them, Client agrees to no longer reach out or communicate with the candidate.
- The service may not be used in any discriminatory, biased, illegal or fraudulent manner or otherwise not in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Client acknowledges that JobTarget owns the rights to the data provided to Client within the service.
- By using this Service, you are agreeing to allow JobTarget to share Client’s provided information with the candidate.
- JobTarget makes no representations or warranties with respect to the Service, including but not limited to whether Client will receive desirable or satisfactory results from use of the Service. Such use shall be at Client’s sole risk.
- Information provided about candidates and contained in resumes is self-reported by candidates, is not verified by JobTarget, and may be inaccurate or outdated. There is no guarantee that a candidate has the attributes or experience requested by the Client or that the candidate will be interested in a particular job.
- JobTarget may update, modify or discontinue the Sourcer Plus Service at any time in its sole discretion without liability to Client.